Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ring Ring! ..........we're engaged






My beloved Rob proposed on my birthday (30th December) after bringing me breakfast on the balcony of our cabana overlooking beautiful Kantiang beach on Koh Lanta. It was very romantic.

Needless to say, I squealed with excitement and accepted immediately (almost before he had actually finished proposing). A few moments later he was somewhat upstaged by a macaque monkey leaping from an adjacent tree right onto our balcony to steal a piece of watermelon.
We had a truly memorable holiday in Thailand (will post some photos in due course) - Krabi / Lanta / PhiPhi / Phuket / Bangkok - it really couldn't have been better.
---------------------------------------------------------

Since our return to London we have been to visit most members of our family and the wedding preparations are underway - all v exciting and just slightly stressful.

We have settled on a venue and a date, which happens to be Maya's birthday, our little niece will be having the biggest 1st birthday EVER (even if she has to share it with us).

My blingadingding is currently at the jewellers being reset but I hope to get it back by the end of this week. I am like gollum without it. Who would've thought diamonds would be so addictive?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home