Friday, October 27, 2006

Quite hung over today after going out to play on a school night. I was treated to drinks and dinner at the Carlton Tower by Michele Ho, their Marketing Manager - the dinkiest, craziest girl in London. V glam - pink champagne at the Gilt Bar and fantastic food at the Rib room.

We went to the Mandarin afterwards for a post-prandial cocktail ... it is a lovely venue but Grrrrls, stay away from there..... it is a midlife crisis centre for Eurotrash businessmen. . No amount of cash can hide that tragic desperation. Boys, pay a visit and see what could become of you if you decide to go solo in your 40s.

I rolled in after 1am and decided to call m'sis in 'Coover. Clearly I was shouting drunkenly because an angry Rob appeared in the doorway to tell me to shut up and come to bed. I am still giggling at the memory of him standing there glaring at me in his boxers with a purple eyemask attached to his forehead.

Not long before I visit my niece! Only a week to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home