Friday, October 20, 2006



Well, everyone has a blog so I want one too. Not sure what I am going to use if for though. I like the idea (and egotism) of sharing one's thoughts with the world but now I am in a position to do so I can't think of anything to say.

Today I am just testing to see how the software works - so far it seems easy to use. Here is a photo of my new niece Maya - my favourite person in the world. Go Maya! Go Girl!

Tonight I am going to a boat party organised in memory of our mate Chris Bateson to raise money for cancer vaccine. If it is anything like the last two parties it should be great. http://www.justgiving.com/cancervaccine/donate/

Here is a photo of Chris and me on my 29th birthday (when we were young). What a pair of fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home